What should I do when I feel depressed? ~ Finding Happiness Within You

Sep 1, 2011

What should I do when I feel depressed?

 YOU are sad and thinking about your life and probably have asked yourself a few times,
"What should I do when I feel depressed?"

Why am I so sad all the time?

One of the most difficult times I've had in my life is when my father died suddenly...
I never got to officially say, "Goodbye"

My Mother or no other family member was able to say...."Goodbye"

Sadness is a double edge soared because really it's good for us, because it tells us that we need to deal with something so that we can get better.

But...It can be tough when sadness leads to depression and you just can't let go of it.

What should you do when you are feeling depressed and just can't get out of it?

Go where no man has ever dared to go without pampering...
Give your self a few minutes in front of the mirror and just look at yourself.
This requires you to pay attention to the expression on your face, don't try to change it so that it is pleasing to look at. 
Just look with the expression you have now.
I know it's hard...
You have spent countless days telling yourself that your sad, now it's time to look at your sad person.

Speak to YOU
Look at You without still changing your expression and ask yourself...
"Why are you so sad?" "or so depressed?"
Your reflection will give you the answer immediately, just because you asked!
Remember your answer... You will write it down later.
  
Grin at your reflection
Smile at your reflection and think to yourself when you look at your reflection it's time for change. 

Realize Your Potential 
Realize that that reflection is not you...it is a reflection of you that is telling you to deal with those sad feelings and that You do have the power to change. Change into a happy person by turning your life around and changing that sad face into an happy face.

Speak the Truth
Take what you have learned today and apply this moment in your life.
Make sure that you are very attentive on how you feel at that very moment and put those feelings into words on a piece of paper. File this in a special space or journal, because this space is where you are going to discover how to lead your life the way you want to love life. 

Life is Full
It's exciting to know that some day very soon you will pull out of your sadness, sadness is a message from the universe on that little piece of paper you write...If the universe could write you a note it would say, "I'm sending you the sadness so that you can find happiness..." 
  
Breathe
Breathe 3 good breaths morning, noon and night and you will breathe the universe.

Stay connected to  finding happiness being you and I will continue what to do tomorrow... 
Here are a few more things you can read to make you feel better:



No comments: