The Secret Within ~ Finding Happiness Within You

Dec 2, 2010

The Secret Within

The Secret"I cleanse myself as I walk towards water looking through the vail in the sky and beyond...''


The Missing Secret: How to Use the Law of Attraction to Easily Attract What You Want...Every TimeHave you ever wondered what Joe Vitale, Ronda Burns and the others in the movie The Secret really mean about the secret within?
 
When I first saw the secret I thought it was powerful.  I've always believed that nothing is impossible...
Yet my life can become very static and I can feel tremendously stuck! This I believe is why we need to know the secret.
 
Absolutely nothing is impossible!

Watching this movie triggered an immense feeling inside knowing what I had thought about all my life was true.

Nothing is impossible!

If you want to move mountains you can... Grab on to one thought that will make that happen...

Believe
Let's go back to something that makes a little more sense...
Imagine wanting to have more money.

Imagine
If you are truly imagining what it is like to have more money, you are starting  your sense of believing.
What does that mean for you?  It means that you are starting to create something, something very different then what you usually think for yourself...YOU keep this up long enough, every day and this imagination turns into a picture in your mind...

Think now about the picture in your mind and play around with it. Add people to the scenery, your favorite house or car that you have always wanted. You name it, if you love it and it excites you...Put it in!

Now you have added substance.

Think of this whenever you can, you are feeding you mountain. The mountain will become so strong from energy and you will start to see changes. Positive changes!

What do you do when you start to feel tidbits of negative or doubt? 

This is your secret...The secret within ~  think about your picture {mountain}.

This is  Powerful 


No comments: